Subject: RE: Replacing Hard Drive with CF Card
From: Abdul-Khaliq Nathekar (
Date: 2004-06-04

For info, I will be ordering this little adapter from next week,
in view of giving it a try.

I'll let you know what the outcome is.. This looks like a way to eliminate
the disc noise I'm getting on recordings...
Incidentally, am I the only one who is experiencing this, as I've not
noticed any replies that confirm the problem?? :-(

Until next time... Thanks for all the hard work being put into Rockbox!