Subject: video conversion for Archos

video conversion for Archos

From: Ezra Zankel <ezankel01_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 15:18:56 -0400

    Wow... the last few issues have been quite enlightening...

    Does anyone know if there is just a program that I can download to
convert my video's so that I can watch them on my Archos FM? If so,
where can I find it. I am not too technical, and I am having trouble
with dos, so I had trouble with the long process on the rockbox
website. If there is any other alternative way, please tell me.

P.S. I also like the iRiver. Actually, I was originally going to get
one. However, I feel that it too pricey and I am on a low budget. A
good friend of mine recommended getting Archos for the low price and
high quality/ features. Now I feel that I have learned so much about my
Archos from all of you, I feel my it is almost indespensible.

Rocker