Subject: Re: Rockbox doesn't work anymore
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-06-05

If the Rockbox firmware isn't working for some reason, and the Archos
is, I would strongly advise *against* flashing it until we've narrowed
down the problem.

We could do with knowing the version of the Archos firmware being used.
Perhaps we can use a different version of the Archos firmware as an ajz
to confirm whether the problem is with Rockbox or with the original