Subject: Archos Studio Flashability

Archos Studio Flashability

From: Nathan Gray <sanguination_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 00:55:49 -0700

Hello,
Currently looking at several archos products on ebay and I was wondering
whether people have had troubles flashing the studio at all. I'm looking at
the 10 and 20 gb versions with and preferably daily builds.

I don't need the recording abilities of the recorders (as my fm recorder was
mainly used to play mp3s). Any experiences - pros/cons would be helpful.

Nathan