Subject: Re: Question about viewing jpegs on the fm recorder

Re: Question about viewing jpegs on the fm recorder

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:52:18 -0400

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:15:02 +0200 (MEST), [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
wrote:

> OK, thanks for the hint. I was just about to update my mirror, but the
> link
> above leads to the "old" non-DirectShow application!?
>
> Jörg

Ohhh oops, my bad. I should really have checked that first.
I don't even know why I left the old one up. Anyway, here ya go...

The correct link is either here for a direct download:
http://home.ripway.com/2004-2/66978/RockVideo.zip

Or here for a website:
http://members.fortunecity.com/wunderbread/RockVideo/index.htm

John