Subject: Re: Question about viewing jpegs on the fm recorder
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-05

> > OK, thanks for the hint. I was just about to update my mirror, but the
> > link
> > above leads to the "old" non-DirectShow application!?
> >
> > Jörg
>
> Ohhh oops, my bad. I should really have checked that first.
> I don't even know why I left the old one up. Anyway, here ya go...

OK, updated mine now.

Did I tell you about the new version of the Lame DirectShow filter? Got it
from the developer himself, this time including the configuration interface.
If you like, you could make the audio compression configurable.
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/video/DirectShow/lame.zip

Jörg