Subject: Re: Help, JB with broken LCD
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-06

> Also using my own spoken language file, which is quite a
> weird sensation. I'm sure I sound nothing like that. ;)

Ah, I'm a bit slow, sorry for not recognizing. It was you who made the real
spoken voice file! What an irony. Maybe Rocker will send you his display.
;-)

I think you won't use your own voice but some TTS to record all the folder
name clips. You know about that original "talkbox" feature, do you?

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl