Subject: Re: Speech/talk problem
From: [IDC]Dragon (idc-dragon_at_gmx.de)
Date: 2004-06-06

> This is also the same with queued stuff. Eg. "minus" "0" "d" "b" ....I
> might hear "<skip><jump>db"
>
> The final thing is that I can get "<skip><jump>recording" if I don't hold
> the button for too long, maybe 1.5s is okay but 3s causes a trailing word
> fragment (times are estimates.)
>
> I think there is a problem with shutup(), but there may be some weird
> buffer thing that you already know about, so I thought I'd ask before I
> went hunting.

Being human, I can never be 100% sure, but I was trying hard to feed the
data in a way that is most digestive to the MAS (not breaking frames).
However, the MAS has enough internal buffer to create latency on it's own, I
found it hard to control it with such fine granularity. Feel free to try
better, maybe you'll find something.

Jrg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router fr alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl