Subject: Re: Help, JB with broken LCD.
From: Christi Scarborough (christi_at_chiark.greenend.org.uk)
Date: 2004-06-06

[IDC]Dragon wrote:

> Ah, I'm a bit slow, sorry for not recognizing. It was you who made
the real
> spoken voice file! What an irony. Maybe Rocker will send you his
display.

*laugh* Makes me doubly glad I did it though. Of course now I'm
hearing all sorts of clipping mistakes. Looks like I'll need a 1.1
release at some point.

> I think you won't use your own voice but some TTS to record all the
folder
> name clips. You know about that original "talkbox" feature, do you?

Vaguely. I'll poke around on the list and see if I can find out how to
do it. I was almost tempted to record my own and start building up an
archive of spoken directory names, but my current recording setup is
really way too noisy, Oh for my own recording studio. ;)

Christi