Subject: USB Detection in Keyboard interface
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-06-07

Anyone got any thoughts? ...

The new Audio Configuration plugin uses a call to kbd_input()
How can I detect if the USB was connected while in kbd_input()

It appears to signal 0=OK and -1=pressed OFF,
...perhaps it could return the last keystroke instead?
return((key==F2)?0:key);

I notice it does detect USB_CONNECTED, but it then displays the USB screen
and continues it's merry little loop of polling the keybaord.

Am I being blind or maybe have missed something fundamental in rockbox
knowledge, or have I actually found a real bug this time?

LOL

Cheers,

BC