Subject: Re: Help, JB with broken LCD.
From: Mat Holton (
Date: 2004-06-07

I will probably donate my knackered main-board complete with working LCD to a needy

-----Original Message-----From: Rocker <>To: Rockbox development <>Sent: 07/06/2004 03:49Subject: Re: Help, JB with broken LCD.I would gladly give up my display once my FMR dies. This will likely not be

to far down the road eh?

Cristi, yes there are some clips to your voicefont but it scrolls nicely.

It is also very pleasant to the ear. You have a very sexy voice (smile,