Subject: Re: XClef openJukebox
From: Mat Holton (mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com)
Date: 2004-06-07

Apparently they haven't released the source yet. I haven't contacted them either.
I thought perhaps some 'core rockbox folk' could make the first move.

Here's another idea that make appeal to other fok wishing to see Rockbox on another unit:
What about we club together and purchase an XClef (or something) for Rockbox in order to speed up a port?
If say, 17 of us donate £10 that would be enough to get one.

What do people think?

I think it's a great idea but then I thought of it so....

-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 07/06/2004 13:20Subject: Re: XClef openJukeboxOn Mon, 7 Jun 2004, Mat Holton wrote:

> I found this site http://openjukebox.free.fr/news.php that is apperently

> making new firmware. Surely those guys must have done a lot of the

> groundwork neccasary for porting our beloved Rockbox?

I couldn't find a single line of source code on their site. Am I just blind?