Subject: Re: wiring a car radio
From: Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de
Date: 2004-06-07

Yes.
I once connected my JB to a (German) Blaupunkt Radio (audio inputs of the
Mini-ISO CDC connector). Later on I did the same with some other radios,
also connecting to the audio inputs of the CDC connector.

You can get the wiring (not exactly fitting for you) on my homepage:
http://home.tiscali.de/matthiasklumpp/Graphics/CDCEmuWiring_07062004.jpg

More questions ?

Greetings

Matthias

> Hi,
> Has anyone tried to wire a jack inlet on a car radio so as to be able to
> connect a Jukebox on it rather than use an FM transmitter or a cassette?
If
> so, could you please share your knowledge?
> thanks,
> JMP

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp
E-Mail : Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de