Subject: Bluechip forking
From: Daniel Stenberg (
Date: 2004-06-08

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004, wrote:

> I would like to include this patch in the new Cyborg Systems branch of
> Rockbox with all the enhanced audio features.

Please don't use the Rockbox mailing list and the Rockbox trackers to promote
and work for your own project.

We use these services to work on Rockbox and you are now clearly off on your
own project, forked off Rockbox.

I wish you success and happiness on this venture, please just keep that
separate from Rockbox as it clearly _is_ separate from Rockbox by your choice.

         -=- Daniel Stenberg -=- -=-