Subject: Re: "-._.-" Audio_3587 - Public Release "-._.-"
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-06-08

>Cool Plugin!

Thank you :)

>Is there any posibility in Rockbox to load this plugin tsr

Not considered that - I vaguely recall something about tsr plugins, was it
a dream or a reality yet?

>(maybe even autorun on startup)

It does auto-run on startup, to load the default settings.

>and pop up on a ceratin hotkey?

hm, it's only three clicks away from any screen, move "bookmarks" to the
second menu entry and it would be only 2 clicks - given that all basic
features should be operable by one hand, I think that two clicks is sufficient.

If you disagree, feel free to elucidate more on your idea - I don't want to
miss a good one.