Subject: Jpeg viewer: "unsuported -3"
From: Touillaud Nicolas (Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com)
Date: 2004-06-08

Hi all.
My fmr is repaired (yeeeha !) and I can now enjoy jpeg decoding... Thank you
again fot that one !
Sadly, some (I feel most, but I'm not sure) of my images can't be displayed,
the strange thing is they all come from my digital camera...

I play my file->decoding markers->"unsupported -3"... Too big ? Weird
Compression Algo ? Unable to determine size ?
I use a fresh install, daily build from yesterday.

Our poor machine lack the power to fast browse my usual 1600*1200 pics, but
il simply rock with albums thumbernails (or smaller pics..;) !

Nicolas