Subject: Re: Auto Volume Decay time?
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-06-08

Cool - I'm glad you like it ...wait until you play with the dynamic bass
settigns, even in the simpler "user mode" you can move the Centre Frequency
- this will make a lot of difference you the response from your amp - the
enhanced bass boost settings are amp/speakers/headphones/ears sensitive, so
set up a different one for each application ...use ON+F2 to save the the
settings for later recall :)

When the autoexec/plugchain thing is done, the time you spend now getting
your car to sound at it's best will pay off as a full time benefit soon
enough :)

Great news,