Subject: Playing in original CD order
From: Nick Brodich (nick_at_moirbrodich.com)
Date: 2004-06-08

Hello All:

    While waiting for my muvo2 shell to arrive so that I can mate it with a 1 GB CF card, I was able to revive my good old Jukebox 10. Yeah! Unfortunately, I had to reformat, which made me lose everything (I could not copy it). I am wondering about an issue that has always caused me much angst. Whenever I play my files, they are always played back alphabetically, instead of in the original CD order. How can I get things to play as they do on the CD? I appreciate your help with this totally noob question. Soon I will have more, asking unabashedly stupid questions like, "How do I create a playlist, etc." Thank you for your patience. I will get better. I promise.

Nick