Subject: Re: Playing in original CD order
From: scott (die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 2004-06-08

--- Nick Brodich <nick_at_moirbrodich.com> wrote:
> Whenever I play my files, they are always played back alphabetically, instead of in the
> original CD order. How can I get things to play as they do on the CD?

you have 2 options. make a playlist (using winamp or whatever you prefer) for every CD, or name
the files 01 - track1_title.mp3, ... (my preference). if you're re-riping all of your CDs anyway,
most rippers can be configured to create filenames based on ID3 data (which they can get from the
internet).

-scott