Subject: Re: USB slave to USB slave device
From: Joseph Jones (
Date: 2004-06-08

You don't. It has two modes: One in which it copies a specific directory
(a directory hardcoded into the device) to the target device, and one
where it copies the whole source device.

They are copied to numbered directories. It finds the directory with the
highest number (something like syncbox###) and increments it by one.