Subject: Re: USB slave to USB slave device
From: Johan Vromans (jvromans_at_squirrel.nl)
Date: 2004-06-09

Neon John <johngd_at_bellsouth.net> writes:

> The original purpose of this box is to transfer the contents of, say, a flash
> card to a dumb hard drive device like a portable USB drive. Great for
> photographers who need to dump the card and reuse it.

According to your description, it would be great to copy photos from a
digital camera to the jukebox, which is what I would use it for.

On the other hand, this vacation I took an old notebook with me, and I
must say that I enjoyed reviewing the pictures each night before
copying them to the jukebox.

-- Johan