Subject: Re: Remote Control on Recoder V2

Re: Remote Control on Recoder V2

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:25:40 +0200 (MEST)

> I read that the Archos Recoder V2 does not have the possibility to connect
> a remote control...
>
> Is this true, or does this only means, that there is no Archos Made
> remote?
>
> Any chance to mod the V2 to have remote control support?!

Yes. Afaik, all the FM/V2's at least internally prepared. Some lack a bridge
being closed, some are OK.

This reminds me of an old ToDo: document this, as well as the S/PDIF in/out
possiblility.

Jörg

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl