Subject: Re: Remote Control on Recoder V2
From: Dermot Bradley (
Date: 2004-06-09

> Yes. Afaik, all the FM/V2's at least internally prepared. Some lack a
> bridge
> being closed, some are OK.

When I bought my Recorder V2 a few months direct from Archos I also
purchased their remote. This worked fine with Rockbox (sometimes I had a
press a button again but I think this was down to the crap button on the

Shortly afterwards one of the button (STOP I think) yammed and I haven't
got round to taking the thing apart to fix it.

It would be nice if I could buy a decent remote somewhere - the Archos is
is just plain tacky (i.e. cheap-nasty).