Subject: Flashing Recorder V2...
From: Carsten Tschach (Carsten_at_Tschach.com)
Date: 2004-06-09

Hi,

I did got the flash_v2.zip from Joerg an successfuly flashed my Recorder V2
with the 2.2 Version of RockBox.

I than took the daily build - which run's fine...did a descramble of the
ajbrec.ajz file and did a uclpack afterwards (as described in the Flash FAQ).

I then played the rockbox.ucl file and it flashed the Recorder V2 again...

Well, this was the last time, my Archos was alive. After rebooting it only
spinned up the drive and the green LED was on...nothing else...no display,
no reaction on keypressed...

I'll already talked to the dealer and he would offer me a waranty
exchange...but maybe there are other ways to recover this myself...

Well, and most interesting...what did I wrong and how to prevent this for
the next time?!

Bye, Carsten