Subject: Re: menu options order
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-06-09

Yeah, sorry, this is a feature of the new audio controls only.

Your only option for the Players is to edit the source code.

If you want to do that, I should be able to write an idiots guide to
changing the menu order
...iirc the code which does this is pretty neat ...if you think of it as a
word document with weird formatting, making a trivial change like this is
easy, programmer or not :)