Subject: RE: "-._.-" Audio_3587 - Public Release "-._.-"
From: BlueChip (cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net)
Date: 2004-06-09

>BC,
>
>Just loaded your build, it really does look quite impressive, and the
>limited play I had suggests that it may well be a very powerful addition to
>Rockbox capabilities in time...
>
>But.... You knew there would be a but didn't you :-)
>1) You really need to update the manual, with graphical screens, to allow
>people to fully utilise the capabilities especially the MDB section ...

May I quote from the release notes:
"The FULL documentation is not yet finished, but there has been quite some
demand on me to get this released. Be assured comprehensive documentation
is on it's way."

>And, more seriously
>It has completely locked up my FMR! I hit OFF to stop the current track -
>it didn't... I held OFF to reset the box, it ignored it... After about 1
>minute it finally stopped playing the track (I suspect the MP3 buffer
>exhausted?)
>I had to remove the battery lid to switch it off!

I cannot understand how a plugin could possibly disable the hardware
off-switch.
But if I have managed it, I have a fantastic use for it ;)

Could you please give me step-by-step instruction of how to make it happen so
I can fix this immediately.

>In summary, excellent work, but a little more stability required before I
>could use it!

Be assured ALL issues will fixed before the plugin comes out of "beta" status.