Subject: RE: Audio 3587/Core Support for the blind
From: BlueChip (
Date: 2004-06-10

I made a release announcement on this list a couple of days ago, and you
can find a copy of that email here:

There are a couple of pages of "new features" including full blind support
throughout, except when naming your save options file ...but that is a core
issue the best I can offer is a short-term fix.

If you have any specific questions about the plugin, I will happily answer
those here, as others on this list would likely be interested also.

I have tried to make my web page blind-friendly, I would LOVE some feedback
on whether I have been successful. But probably best send that feedback to
my private email address :)