Subject: Voice keyboard
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-10

Does anyone out there know if there is any way of deleting or backspacing
over a character when using the voice keyboard? When saving a configuration
file for example, there is a file name given as a default. If one wants to
use a different name, it seems there should be a way of deleting or
backspacing. There probably is, but I just haven't found the right
keystroke yet. I know how to move across the file name, and choose letters
but getting rid of what's already there so far has proven impossible. Any
help appreciated.
Best regards,
Rick Alfaro