Subject: Re: Fall back into playlist

Re: Fall back into playlist

From: Nathan Gray <sanguination_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:19:27 -0700

I take his thoughts as this:

Do you usual thing with the playluist. Then, say you want to play a song for
someone but it is not in your playlist, but you like the playlist as it is,
and you don't want to deal with a bookmark.

Listen to playlist -> jump out to listen to other song -> then automagically
jump back to spot in playlist. I guess that is like a temporary bookmark for
single song purposes.

Of course that whole thing is really defeated if you use shuffle on the
playlist in the first place.

Nathan