Subject: Re: Compiling on a MAC
From: Svante Tidholm (svante_at_demonbox.com)
Date: 2004-06-10

I cant call myself a techie really, more the wannabe-nerd, but I
managed to compile the cross-compiler and everything works fine.
except the sim.

follow the instructions for linux. make sure you have most of the
stuff on the XCode developer CD installed.

be more specific and maybe I can help you more.

/S