Subject: Re: making plugins work
From: Daniel Stenberg (daniel_at_haxx.se)
Date: 2004-06-10

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, BlueChip wrote:

> I would love to see the doors of Rockbox fly open so that plugins, like
> mine, can run freely.

Me too. But from our discussion, it was clear that there are several
outstanding issues with your plugin and the way it works, that we cannot
accept into the core. I hope those get sorted out.

Since a while you are not even providing the source code to your patches (both
the Audio 3587 and the Klondike one), making it completely impossible for
anyone to even consider building them for themselves. This is not only a
license violation in each case, it also makes it harder for concerned people
to figure out what changes you suggest/require/wish to see.