Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application
From: Andreas Stemmer (
Date: 2004-06-10

Carsten Tschach wrote:
> > > It also then ask me "Resume? Play = Yes...." - why is he doing this? In
> > > General Settings -> Bookmarking - > Load Last Bookmark the option is set to
> > > "Yes" and not to "Ask" of "No".
> >
> > Set General Settings -> Playback -> Resume to "Yes" instead of "Ask"
> Andreas,
> this is what I did: "Yes" not "Ask" - maybe a bug...maybe together with the
> car-adapter-mode?!

Ok, to sum it up (just to make sure we are talking about the same

Your settings are
Resume: Yes
Load Last Bookmark: Yes
Car Adapter Mode: On

If you remove the power, your jukebox pauses and shuts off after some
time as intended. After reapplying the power, it goes to charging
screen, and after pressing "On" your jukebox asks whether you want to

If that's the case, I think you've definitely found a bug and should
file a bug report for it.