Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application

Re: AJB wake up in car application

From: Carsten Tschach <Carsten_at_Tschach.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:11:35 +0200

Hi,

> Ok, to sum it up (just to make sure we are talking about the same
> problem):
>
> Your settings are
> Resume: Yes
> Load Last Bookmark: Yes
> Car Adapter Mode: On

Well, I had "Load Last Bookmark" to Yes (which also have an Ask-Option" and
"Bookmark on Stop" also set to Yes, but I didn't had the "Resume-Option"
set to Yes...

I didn't found this option until I was searching for it...would have expect
such a setting under "Bookmarking"...didn't really understand why this
is under Playback and also why I have to places which I can set to "Ask" -
"Load Last Bookmark" and "Resume"....hmmm...

But anyway...thanks for your support...

Bye, Carsten