Subject: FMR charging questions. i've searched the archives, but haven't found answers.
From: debudebu_at_juno.com
Date: 2004-06-10

Hi,
I am a new owner of a FMR v2. I have two questions regarding charging it.
First, I travel a lot, so I need to charge it in various countries. is there an international charging kit for it? Also, would it harm the player to charge it with a charger that has a different output? For example 4v instead of 6v, or 500mh instead of 700mh? What about 800mh?

Second, does anyone know how long it takes a USB 2 connection to fully charge the player?
Thanks,
David