Subject: Re: FMR charging questions. i've searched the archives, but haven't f ound answers.
From: debudebu_at_juno.com
Date: 2004-06-10

Yes, i've read the FAQ on the FM recorder battery, but it doesn't seem to answer my questions. it does seem to imply that a lower mAh (500mAh when charging via USB) is okay, but what about higher? what about different voltage? a source to purchace a charger that works in other countries, maybe a charger that works with anything from 100v-240v?
My knowledge of electrical current is poor.
David