Subject: RE: A thought on the voice UI
From: Rick Alfaro (
Date: 2004-06-10

I don't know if it is possible or not, but for what it's worth, I think it's
an awesome idea.

Actually, I whish there was a way to generate file names with a script like
we currently use to generate folder names, although hd space I guess might
become a factor since we could be talking about hundreds of file names.

Best regards,
Rick Alfaro