Subject: Re: "Save Favorites?"

Re: "Save Favorites?"

From: <rockbox_at_wrybread.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:15:05 -0700

Personally I'd recommend using Bubba's Build of Rockbox. It contains a shortcut
to his awesome "add_tracks.rock" plugin, which lets you easily save the
currently playing song to 1 of 10 playlists. On the Recorders you hit the F3
button and it prompts you for which playlist to save the currently playing
song. Absolutely excellent.

And F2 is mapped to the playlist editor, which is also incredibly nice.

Bunch of other improvements too:

http://home.twcny.rr.com/dlrfiles/