Subject: Re: Newbie question, custom builds/plugins (was: favorites)

Re: Newbie question, custom builds/plugins (was: favorites)

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 05:42:29 +0100

Yes, sadly this IS the case ..one or the other :(

What might be a sensible idea is ...once the Audio_3587 comes out of Beta
(there are a few issues to be fixed first) I or someone else can point
Bubba at my site (http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems) and it would
be a very simple task for him to include my mods in his build ...I would
offer to include his in mine, but I use F2 :(

The final say obviously belongs to Bubba.

BlueChip