Subject: Re: Talking Playlists and files...
From: Carsten Tschach (Carsten_at_Tschach.com)
Date: 2004-06-11

> Hi,
>
> I just played with the talkbox feature and created soundfiles for all my
> directories.
>
> Are there any plans to also havbe talking filenames and/or talking
> playlists? At least the Playlists would be great and help navigation for
> the blind of people who can't look at the display while driving...

Okay...at least the talking playlist would be nice, but here is a work-a-round:

I created a folder "000_Playlist" (leading Zero's, so it's always on top of
the file-list) with a talking directory name. In there you create a
directory for each playlist, add a talking directory-name and move the
playlist-file into this directory....so each directory only contains one
file...

This way you can easily navigate through you playlist's without having to
remember filenumbers or try to understand your' box spelling.

But anyway, if there would be a feature to habe a "filename.talk"...this
would be a great option....

Bye, Carsten