Subject: text version of manual needed please!!!

text version of manual needed please!!!

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 18:05:22 +0100

Hi all, it appears that the unit I was sent from the upgrade store is
a recorder v2 fm. The reason I say this is that it feels different to
my jukebox recorder upstairs.

I've not installed the rockbox firmware on the new machine yet, and
the buttons/ports seem again to be different to the jukebox v1.

Could someone either, (preferably) describe the button and port (all
sockets) layout for me, and/or email me a text version of the manual
or tell me where I can download one, if such exists? I know rockbox
manuals aren't very good, but I won't know what the buttons sockets
and so on are without some help. I'm concerned, as I can only find 2
round sockets, therefore I wonder if there's a line in and out, and
headphone, as well as charger.

Thanks for any help, Mat Holton, maybe you've a clue, as you just got
one from the same store I think?

Rob
---