Subject: I'm really not sure what recorder I've got here.
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-11

Sorry folks, but I'm totally blind and on my own, so this is going to
seem quite dumb.

The recorder I've got is smaller than the recorder jukebox that I'm
used to, and the rubber corners can't be removed, there are screws
through the corners of them. The controls are slightly flatter, and
what I suppose must be the on/off buttons are in a different place
relative to each other and on the facia of the unit. The USB port is
smaller too.

Now for my confusion. I thought the FM recorder was the same as the
jukebox recorder V1, I didn't realise that there was an FM recorder
version of what I initially thought was the V2, and it's not listed as
one of the players that will support rockbox. I'm now somewhat
worried that what I've got won't work with rockbox, thus making it
unusable to me.

Anyone any idea from what I've said?

Thanks,

Rob