Subject: RE: A thought on the voice UI

RE: A thought on the voice UI

From: Rick Alfaro <ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 15:40:05 -0400

Rob,

Yes I agree. 24mb or less isn't much in the general scheme of things and a
small price to pay for those of us that would like spoken file names.
Brian's approach does sound like it would be much more efficient however.
In the long run, all of this may be a moot point if the RB guys don't feel
it is doable, or perhaps too difficult or time consuming to make it worth
while. Nevertheless, it is still fun discussing it...

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro
ralfaro_at_bellsouth.net