Subject: done it!
From: rinty (rinty_at_freeuk.com)
Date: 2004-06-11

Hi, I've installed the voice and rockbox software, got the unit
talking, have 80% battery, and all's good. I've an FM recorder, and
I'm very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the FM. It's on a par
with any but the best of my portables, (I collect radios), and far
better than any other of the personal (headphone only) radios that I
have. The sound quality of the v2 is also better than the v1, more
mellow.

Thanks again to everyone who gave me help.

Rob

---