Subject: RE: after installing script
From: Aman Singer (
Date: 2004-06-11

        Keep in mind that you can enter a specific directory. For example, I
added all my comedy to the Archos today. I had all my directories labelled
except for the comedy directory and all its associated sub directories, so I
just entered
        into the edit field put up by the script, rather than having it do
the whole drive again, or even check the whole drive again.