Subject: RE: after installing dir.talk script
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-06-11

Hi.
        Keep in mind that you can enter a specific directory. For example, I
added all my comedy to the Archos today. I had all my directories labelled
except for the comedy directory and all its associated sub directories, so I
just entered
        j:/comedy
        into the edit field put up by the script, rather than having it do
the whole drive again, or even check the whole drive again.
        Aman