Subject: Speaking of jacks
From: Aman Singer (aman_at_asinger.net)
Date: 2004-06-11

Hi, all.
        I have, in front of me, a 20 gigabyte V1 recorder. Looking at the
site's comparison chart between original and V2 recorders, I see that the V1
is said not to have a line out jack. However, the unit I have here has four
jacks. One headphone, one AC adaptor, and two other 1/8 In. jacks, one on
the left side of the bottom panel, one on the right side of the top panel. I
assume that these are line in and line out. Does anyone know if this is so
and, if it is, which is which?
        Thanks.
        Aman