Subject: RE: Legal Notice Served
From: Fred Maxwell (rockbox_at_anti-spam.org)
Date: 2004-06-12

Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, BlueChip wrote:
>
> > Pop onto my web site: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems ...and
> > confirm that you agree :)
>
> Is this a joke?
>
> Klondike_Solitaire_Alpha.exe: MS-DOS executable (EXE), OS/2 or MS Windows

Windows is the desktop OS of choice for well over 90% of personal computers
and the primary OS supported by Archos. The real joke is your belief that
it's Bluechip's responsibility to put his software into some other format so
that the tiny percentage of Linux users can access it without installing the
equivalent of WINE or booting a Windows partition.

By the way, Bluechip, I'm going to download it to a Handspring Visor PDA, so
make sure that I can use it on that without having to decompress it on some
other platform. If I choose a non-Windows platform, it's your job to
support it!

Regards,
  Fred Maxwell