Subject: Re: Legal issues, names, privacy, and pseudonyms

Re: Legal issues, names, privacy, and pseudonyms

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 08:33:45 -0600

Stu said:

I don't believe that any game is worth such a risk on an MP3 player with a
tiny screen and awkward buttons. If I want to play games I have many other
options at my disposal. It is far more important to me that RockBox
continues to be a well maintained open source MP3 player project.

Rocker replied:

I agree. Even if I could see the display in order to play the games I would
not use my box for this purpose. For one, the hardware is not designed to
withstand long term abuse that constant, multiple and yes, increased psi on
the buttons from excited gamers would place on it.

Lets focus on making rockbox the most innovative MP3 firmware in the
world...rocker

BTW: I think it is already the best firmware!