Subject: Re: Speaking of jacks
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-06-12

I don't remember who was looking to figure out the difference between the FM
units & the V2, but maybe this will help.
I did notice one difference between my JBR-FM-20 & my JBR-V2-20 units which
can be identified tactually;
The FM unit has little holes in a line above the screen for the internal
microphone, and my V2 unit seems to have possibly some little holes in the
same place, but there are 2 little bumps, one on either side of the almost
undetectable microphone holes.
Glenn