Subject: Re: A higher quality voicefont?
From: Glenn Ervin at Home (GlennErvin_at_cableone.net)
Date: 2004-06-12

Hi Rob,
I personally prefer having at least something there to go by.
To satisfy those who prefer no previous messages to be included, you could
just leave the first couple of lines from the previous message, below your
message, and select and delete the rest.
You would arrow down a couple of lines in the previous message, and do a
shift + control + end, and then press delete.
HTH.
Glenn