Subject: RE: after installing dir.talk script

RE: after installing dir.talk script

From: rinty <rinty_at_freeuk.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:59:36 +0100

Hi, I've not produced the error text below, as there's no need, I've
solved the problem. I only had 80K free on my archos when I initially
ran the script. I ran it on my V1, which has about 13 MB free, and it
worked. It occurred to me that it would be worth trying the V2 again,
an indeed it wouldn't run. I then remembered that it creates files to
make the clips, so deleted a couple of albums, and it worked fine.

Thanks for the offers of help,

Rob

---