Subject: Re: A higher quality voicefont?
From: Rocker (
Date: 2004-06-12

If they were posted to an ftp site that has decent speed I could download
them with my ultra fast cable modem & give it a try. This site would need
to be at least 1000 KB per second or it would take a while. I would also
need to be able to upload to that site as well as I do not have nor know how
to set up my own site. I know, I know: I am a computer illiterate!